The Loprofin Pasta range offers great quality and choice, with numerous shapes to add variety to any mealtime. Loprofin Lasagne are low protein pasta sheets, resembling traditional ready-to-use lasagne sheets.
Availability: In stock
- Flat pasta sheets
- Perfect for lasagne dishes, such as vegetable or mushroom
- Dietary management of inherited metabolic disorders
- Other medical conditions where a low protein diet is indicated
- Must be used under strict medical supervision
- Not suitable for use as a sole source of nutrition
Directions for Use
Check out our recipe collection for heaps of mouth watering pasta recipe ideas. You can also share your own pasta recipe!
For basic preparation of lasagne:
- In a saucepan, bring 2 litres of water to the boil
- Add 1 tablespoon of oil and 1 teaspoon of salt (optional)
- When the water is boiling vigorously, add pasta sheets and stir continuously until the water returns to the boil
- Boil continuously for approximately 5 minutes or until just softened, stirring occasionally
- Drain and use as required by recipe.
- Lasagne sheets may also be used directly in a dish without pre-cooking. Simply layer with sauces and bake for 30-40 minutes in a preheated oven, or as required by the recipe.
- Store unopened in a cool, dry place (out of direct sunlight) for up to 24 months
- Once opened, store in an airtight container