Souvenaid® is a food for special medical purposes that nutritionally supports memory function during the early stages of Alzheimer’s disease. Learn more about Souvenaid®.
Souvenaid® is a food for special medical purposes that nutritionally supports memory function during the early stages of Alzheimer's disease. Learn more about Souvenaid®.
- Vanilla (24x125ml bottles)
- Strawberry (24x125ml bottles)
- Cappuccino (24x125ml bottles)
- For the dietary management of Alzheimer's disease. To be used as a supplement to the normal dietary intake.
- Not suitable as sole source of nutrition
- Not for intravenous use
- Not suitable for patients with allergies to fish oil, milk or soy
- Not suitable for patients with Galactosaemia
- Souvenaid does contain carbohydrate and as with other foods containing carbohydrate, it is advisable for people with diabetes to monitor their blood glucose levels as per normal
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Souvenaid® is designed to be taken as one bottle (125ml) once a day, in addition to the normal dietary intake
- The length of use of Souvenaid® by an individual should be determined by their healthcare professional
- Shake well before use
- Ready to drink and best served chilled
- Store in a cool, dry place
- Once opened, store in the refrigerator
- Discard unused contents after 24 hours
- Oral Nutritional Supplements
|Flavour||Product Code||Units Per Carton|